RARA-AVIS: freebie printout/download of SHERLOCK HOLMES and ADVENTURE TALES magazines

From: Todd Mason (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Sep 2010

    Not hb nor noir much, but perhaps of interest:

    In a blatant attempt to attract new readers, Wildside Press is offering .pdf downloads of late proof-stage copies of ADVENTURE TALES #6 and SHERLOCK HOLMES MYSTERY MAGAZINE #4. If you want to check them out without spending any money, this is your big chance. (And feel free to pass the files on to family, friends
    -- or enemies if you hate the magazines!)

    Below is our latest email newsletter which has the info.

    -- John

    -----------------------------

    Sherlock Holmes Mystery Magazine #4 and Adventure Tales #6 may be downloaded via Rapidshare:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/422176735/shmm4.pdf http://rapidshare.com/files/422176143/AT6.pdf

    This is the first time I've tried to use RapidShare, so if it doesn't work, my apologies. (In my defense, I tried it on one of the office computers first, and it worked.)

    --------------------

    Also available as Torrent downloads. (You will need a Torrent download client, such as utorrent (free from http://uprotorrent-2010.com).

    http://www.sumotorrent.com/en/details/5602573/Adventure%20Tales%206%20(proof%20c\ opy%20of%20print%20magazine.).html

    http://www.sumotorrent.com/en/details/5602577/Sherlock%20Holmes%20Mystery%20Maga\ zine%20issue%204%20(proof%20copy).html

    Please help seed once you have downloaded them.

    If you are unable to get the files via these online methods and want them emailed, let me know. Warning: It's almost 5 gigabytes. (Illustrations take up a lot of space.) Email me at wildsidepress<at>yahoo<dot>com.

    COUPON RECAP:

    $5.00 off any magazine subscription (new subscribers only.) Use coupon code 5OFFWT.

    $6.00 off any magazine subscription (existing subscribers only.) Use coupon code RENEWME.

    Save $10 off any purchase of $40 or more (including magazine subscriptions) — a great way to save on the more expensive Adventure Tales or Sherlock Holmes Mystery Magazine — use coupon code SUB10.

    Save $25 on any purchase of $100 or more (no exclusions). Subscribe to all our magazines! (Or pick up books.) Use coupon code SUB25.

    Coupons valid at www.wildsidebooks.com only.

    -- John