RARA-AVIS: Re: TERRIERS

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 28 Sep 2010

    > --Listmember Bill Crider had an interesting take on the TERRIERS pilot on his blog:
    >
    > http://billcrider.blogspot.com/2010/09/yes-but.html

    I was even less enthusiastic than Bill. Maybe the other episodes got much better, but that first episode was very cliched and obvious as Bill noted. With the incredibly mediocre plotting, I thought I was watching some generic 70s detective show.

    Those who want real noir on TV have to get Showtime or HBO (at least with The Shield history), cause that's where it's at. Any Weeds fans here? That show has transitioned over it's 5 or so season from light + quirky to very dark + noirish.

    --Dave