RARA-AVIS: Re: TERRIERS

From: Todd Mason (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Sep 2010

    Well, Jay, if you'd like to contribute to Rara-Avis, please refrain from including the entirety of the digest you respond to in your response (I edited that out), and actually putting the subject you're discussing in the subject line will probably help spur discussion.

    So, in response to your actual question, see below...

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Jay Rogers <jrogers2758@...> wrote:

    > Is anyone on the list watching "Terriers," the "P-I" show on FX? This is
    > the most noir thing extant. How
    > Ted Griffin got this thing on TV is beyond me. But more power to him. It
    > just blows me away. In addition to the surprise a minute, the cast is
    > good....and believable. Griffin's writing packs a punch, and a punch, etc.
    > Jay in San Antonio

    --Listmember Bill Crider had an interesting take on the TERRIERS pilot on his blog:

    http://billcrider.blogspot.com/2010/09/yes-but.html