RARA-AVIS: Re: David Thompson of Busted Flush Press...

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 14 Sep 2010

    David was a fellow Rara Avian, and a true advocate for noir fiction at Murder Books in Houston where he worked. As an author, I am deeply in his dept for the help he gave me and for his enthusiasm towards noir fiction in general. David was only 37, and got married just this past year, and this is very sad and devastating news.