Re: RARA-AVIS: Seeking mystery novel

From: Karin Montin (kmontin@videotron.ca)
Date: 03 Sep 2010

      Al and Ali,

    I think my author was repeating the Algren rules. I read the Wikipedia summary and there a ton of things happening in the Algren book that I have absolutely no recollection of. That's no guarantee that I haven't read it anyway, but I would've thought something would ring a bell. Now I must add Walk on the Wild Side to my neverending list.