Re: RARA-AVIS: Seeking mystery novel

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 03 Sep 2010

    No, but that is damn good advice.

    James

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Karin Montin
      To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 12:35
      Subject: RARA-AVIS: Seeking mystery novel

      Years ago I read a novel that had the protagonist chasing the bad guys
      (or somebody) from one small town to another in the southern U.S. A lot
      of the towns had hot springs and were former spas, so there were big,
      rundown old hotels. It was the first time I ever heard "Never eat at a
      place named Ma's" and "Never play poker with a man named Doc."

      Anyone know what book that might have been?

      Karin