Re: RARA-AVIS: Seeking mystery novel

From: akarim1462@aol.com
Date: 03 Sep 2010

      Katrin
      Assume it was Nelson Algren -

    _http://kirjasto.sci.fi/nalgren.htm_ (http://kirjasto.sci.fi/nalgren.htm)
      Best
      Ali
      In a message dated 03/09/2010 18:36:17 GMT Daylight Time, kmontin@videotron.ca writes:

      Years ago I read a novel that had the protagonist chasing the bad guys
    (or somebody) from one small town to another in the southern U.S. A lot of the towns had hot springs and were former spas, so there were big, rundown old hotels. It was the first time I ever heard "Never eat at a place named Ma's" and "Never play poker with a man named Doc."

    Anyone know what book that might have been?

    Karin