RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

From: Karin Montin (kmontin@videotron.ca)
Date: 03 Sep 2010

      I've decided to go to the Boucheron in San Francisco coming up in October. <http://www.bcon2010.com> So, two things. One, anyone interested in a Rara Avis meetup? We did it in Toronto a few years ago and it was fun. I think you can reply to the list for this question. Two, I'm looking for a female roommate for a double room in the convention hotel, the Hyatt Regency (already booked). Please reply off-list.

    Karin