Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Slayground

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 02 Sep 2010

    It's screen character rights. If you write a book, nobody else can use your characters. If a studio makes a film, they don't want another studio to use their characters. If you write a series, you can see where there might be issues in giving different books to different studios.

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "jacquesdebierue" <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 5:25 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Slayground