Re: RARA-AVIS: Slayground

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 30 Aug 2010

    You must have gotten advance copies. They don't come out until Wednesday. I'm trying to finish up the previous three myself and very much looking forward to the next three. They've all been pretty good reading, although I'm getting a little tired of the recurring them of Parker getting his money stolen, but David hints at the fact that in the current book I'm reading, The Black Ice Score, Parker doesn't get his money stolen.

    Jeff