Re: RARA-AVIS: Slayground

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Aug 2010

    Actually one of my least favorite Parkers. I mean, it's good, really good, because it's Westlake and Parker, but to my mind it couldn't match the better efforts in the series. What made it work so well for you?

    John

    ________________________________ From: tomarmstrongmusic <tom@tomarmstrongmusic.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 2:00:56 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Slayground

      Got the latest batch of Parker reprints, tore through "Deadly Edge" and then got to "Slayground". Wow. I don't even...I mean this book...it's...

    It's the ultimate expression of something. I don't know what exactly, but it's the most...it's the epitome of...

    I'm just speechless, with my tongue hanging out. I found that book to be incredible. What were other readers reactions to this thing?

    Tom Armstrong