RARA-AVIS: Slayground

From: tomarmstrongmusic (tom@tomarmstrongmusic.com)
Date: 30 Aug 2010

    Got the latest batch of Parker reprints, tore through "Deadly Edge" and then got to "Slayground". Wow. I don't even...I mean this book...it's...

    It's the ultimate expression of something. I don't know what exactly, but it's the most...it's the epitome of...

    I'm just speechless, with my tongue hanging out. I found that book to be incredible. What were other readers reactions to this thing?

    Tom Armstrong