RARA-AVIS: Abbott & Costello

From: Marge (marjifay@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Aug 2010

    Wow! Thanks, Harry, for the recommendation of Archive.org. I'd never heard of it. Now I'll have a ball looking for some favorites (I see Bob & Ray there too.) Have you read Lou Costello's biography by his son Chris Costello, LOU'S ON FIRST; THE TRAGIC LIFE OF HOLLYWOOD'S GREATEST CLOWN. Very good. About a year ago we drove over to Los Angeles to find Lou's house that is mentioned in the book, but sadly it was being torn down.

    Marge