RARA-AVIS: Re: Moratorium on serial murderer mysteries?

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 21 Aug 2010

    Burke Devore has no psychological need to commit the murders he does. They're an end to get what he needs, same with Parker and the typical fictional hit man. In fact, Devore dislikes committing these murders more than Parker and most fictional hit men, and in fact finds himself liking his targets and understanding that under different circumstances he could be friends with these men.