RARA-AVIS: my book giveaway

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 12 Aug 2010

    Hi,

    I don't normally post promotions to this list, but I thought it might interest the members because I'm doing a drawing for an autographed copy of my book, in which you enter by making a comment about the Flitcraft parable from The Maltese Falcon. I'm (quite :)) sure many of you have opinions on the topic, so I'm soliciting same and inviting you to (possibly) get a free copy of my book in the bargain.

    I've posted the details about the book giveaway here: http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/leave-a-comment-maybe-win-a-book/

    I've posted this on DorothyL, too. So, please -- play nice. :)

    Thanks and I hope you'll consider coming by and leaving a comment.

    Best, Debbi

    Debbi Mack, Author IDENTITY CRISIS FIVE UNEASY PIECES http://www.debbimack.com http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/