Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dorchester goes digital and POD

From: Joy (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 07 Aug 2010

    I was just reading elsewhere of someone reading in the bathtub who dropped his Nook and has thus lost his library. I am certain I'd misplace an e-reader just the way I now misplace a book every now and then, if not drown it in bathwater, and that's one of my eleven or so reasons for lack of interest in an electronic reading device.

    Joy, just finished reading the wonderful Stalin's Ghost