Re: RARA-AVIS: Not Off-Topic: Biography spoilers?

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 05 Aug 2010

    I've found it pretty safe for introductions. Not so much for biographies, which often have spoilers.

    James

    ----- Original Message ----- From: <funkmasterj@runbox.com> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 20:35 Subject: RARA-AVIS: Not Off-Topic: Biography spoilers?

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have shied away from reading biographies of authors whose work I have
    > enjoyed reading some of, but not most of such as Cornell Woolrich and
    > Fredric Brown. This is because I am worried about reading spoilers about
    > their books. I also normally when reading anthologies of short stories,
    > avoid reading the introduction until after I have read the entire set of
    > stories for the same reason. Is my worry off base?
    >
    > Jordan

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to: