Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Lovecraftian mytery recommendations?

From: Patrick Kennedy (pbjk2004@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 01 Aug 2010

    Mea culpa.  I might have gotten the director details right if I had paused a while to look it up instead of relying solely upon my these days sometimes unreliable memory.  My only excuse is I got kinda muxed ip between my English film directors with (tentative in Parker's case) Irish connections.  But maybe, given Boorman's eerily surreal handling of Stark's 'Point Blank', it might have been almost excusable wishful thinking on my part.  You think?

    Patrick

    ________________________________ From: Nigel Algar <montana@dircon.co.uk> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sun, 1 August, 2010 12:27:36 Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Lovecraftian mytery recommendations?

      Alan Parker's 'Angel Heart' actually (he both wrote and directed the picture). Otherwise, yes.

    Nigel