RE: RARA-AVIS: Jack O'Connell and Box Nine

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 14 Jul 2010

    As one of those who sings O'Connell's praises here, let me just tell you that Box Nine is by far the most orthodox crime novel of the series set in Quinsigamond. Each one gets further and further away from being a straight crime novel, not to say this first one really was. I need to pick up Box Nine and read the series from the beginning again.

    Mark