RARA-AVIS: Re: Where have you gone Rara-Avis

From: brother_t (foolesgold@gmail.com)
Date: 12 Jul 2010

    Just my two cents, but the list started winking out when the prohibition went up against movie postings. I know that this list is focused on noir and hard-boiled literature, but it seemed to lose a lot of its momentum when the edict went out.

    With that being said, May and June are historically the slowest months of the year. Maybe I'm just full of shit.

    Back to lurking...

    Terry