RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Beware the Blind Commissoner [a little OT]

From: akarim1462@aol.com
Date: 11 Jul 2010

      Hi All -
      I see very little activity, everyone on holiday methinks, so I thought I post something, as I am usually a lurker.
      I read a peice by Writer John Baker which sparked some threads in my own head.
      Beware The Blind Commissoner - a look behind the meaning and significance of Bob Dylan's DESOLATION ROW, the danger of Mobs and Crowds, from Ray Bradbury, Shirley Jackson and Al Feldstein of EC Comics when the world is in terrible economic shape

    _http://existentialistman.blogspot.com/2010/07/beware-blind-commissioner.htm l_
    (http://existentialistman.blogspot.com/2010/07/beware-blind-commissioner.html)

    Ali
    _www.shotsmag.co.uk_ (http://www.shotsmag.co.uk/)