Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Westlake's Memory

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Apr 2010

    I do like the later Parker, running for his life and not controlling the situation as much as he used to do.

    The last three Parker novels are a completely rivetting ride. NOBODY RUNS FOREVER, ASK THE PAROT, & DIRTY MONEY would make an excellent ominbus volume. I was glad I read NOBODY RUNS FOREVER on Kindle because it allowed me to acquire ASK THE PAROT immediately. All three of these books have incredible beginnings and endings. It's been a long time since I literally couldn't put a book down. I read these three books in three days. What a masterful writer.

    Patrick King