Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Unflimed Thompson/Kubrick collaboration

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Apr 2010

    BAD BOY probably wouldn't work as a film.

    Patrick King

    From: James Michael Rogers <jeddak5@cox.net> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Unflimed Thompson/Kubrick collaboration To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 5:50 PM

          One can think of so many Thompson novels that could make great films. Which ones would be unfilmable? I should think Savage Night and The Criminal off of the top of my head (can't believe they keep trying The Getaway). Any other contenders?

    James