RARA-AVIS: Re: Westlake's Memory

From: Craig Clarke (craigsbookclub@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Apr 2010

    It's definitely an older one. Here's the first paragraph of the review I wrote:

    "When author Donald E. Westlake died at the end of 2008, he left only one unpublished novel, Memory, which he had written early in his career (sometime in the '60s), but which was rejected by his agent for being "too literary" (i.e., unsellable). So, it was put in his files and never saw the light of day."

    More here: http://somebodydies.blogspot.com/2010/01/memory-by-donald-e-westlake-hard-case.html

    Craig