RE: RARA-AVIS: Black Lizard

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 15 Apr 2010

    The Straight Man was definitely published, I've got a copy, but it is credited to Kent Nelson. I know it's a pseudonym, but has it ever been definitively tied to Kent Harrington? If you look through the archives, there was some speculation that Black Lizard's editro, Barry Gifford, wrote it, though he claims it was someone else's pseudonym. Mark