RARA-AVIS: the Derringer nom

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Apr 2010

    Thanks, Jack, for mentioning this! Thanks also for including a link to Back Alley Webzine. I hope everyone will take a look at the story. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. (And, um, it does qualify for the Anthony. Just a friendly reminder. ;))

    Needless to say I'm thrilled and stunned to be nominated. And incredibly grateful .

    Best, Debbi

    Debbi Mack Author, IDENTITY CRISIS Contributor, CHESAPEAKE CRIMES: THEY HAD IT COMIN' http://www.debbimack.com http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/