Re: RARA-AVIS: Book trailer for Killer

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 20 Mar 2010

     any advertising is better than NO advertising

    John Lau

     Truth is only for the brave

    -----Original Message----- From: davezeltserman <Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sat, Mar 20, 2010 6:47 pm Subject: RARA-AVIS: Book trailer for Killer

    We just posted on YouTube. Like a lot of writers, I'm kind of fuzzy on the whole idea of book trailers and whether they do any good, but the circumstances were right for making this , and I think the people involved did an amazing job given the budget. Whether this helps sell books, who knows, but am curious what fellow rara avians think--and I hope anyone watching this can send me their thoughts offlist.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2yyT3KexI

    --Dave