RE: RARA-AVIS: Dust Devils and more

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Mar 2010

    Men".
    > Really good stuff. This guy can write, and I wish he'd do more in 'our'
    genre.

    Couldn't agree more on all the above -- an outstanding read. I was so taken with it, I picked up TEXAS WIND, which Ed Gorman and others have raved about. It was quite good, but I'm still much more enamored with DUST DEVILS. He has a short story collection out entitled OLD TIMES' SAKE which collects many of his Mike Shayne Mystery Magazine stories...good stuff.

    Ron C.