RARA-AVIS: James Hadley Chase

From: tomarmstrongmusic (tom@tomarmstrongmusic.com)
Date: 13 Mar 2010

    I found a stash of Chase novels at a local bookstore. 70s paperbacks, mostly reprints of 50s titles, a few bucks each. I didn't pick any up, figured I'd enquire here first to see if they're worth investigating. would anyone here recommend this guy? if so, which titles are his best?

    this place also had three Thomas B. Dewey novels and I bought them all, two Mac books and a standalone. I've enjoyed the couple of Dewey books I've read.

    just started James Reasoner's "Dust Devils" and so far I love it.

    Tom Armstrong