RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir for the classroom

From: Kevin Burton Smith (kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 12 Mar 2010

    Frederick Zackel wrote:

    > I'm gradiing sixty essays right now. I'll donate this assignment to
    > rara-avis. (How would you do?)...
    >
    > This essay is due Monday, March 1, 2010.

    Is this legit, Fred?

    Because every few months or so, I get asked a lot of these questions. Sometimes actually cut-and-pasted word for word from some teacher's directions.

    Have you been handing out this assignment for a while? Because some of those questions seem awfully familiar.

    Kevin Burton Smith Editor/Founder The Thrilling Detective Web Site Not quite dead yet...