RARA-AVIS: Re: Small Crimes

From: Peter Enfantino (penfantino@gmail.com)
Date: 06 Mar 2010

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "davezeltserman" <Dave.Zeltserman@...> wrote:

    > Ed Gorman and I edited an anthology of Western Noir stories that will hopefully be published someday, and Ed's story in the anthology is a gem. Bill Crider has a hell of a good story in the anthology also.

    Well, I sure hope that antho eventually comes out. Gorman's "Final Frontier" is the best western anthology I've read (and I've read dozens). It introduced me to so many great authors (H.A. DeRosso, Michael Stotter, and others). In fact, after reading John Harvey's The Skinning Place, I had to track down the full "Hart the Regulator" series. Bill Crider's also one of the best (and a great guy too). His "Blood Marks" is one of the best serial killer novels I've read. I'm ordering Pariah from Amazon this weekend.