RARA-AVIS: EQMM Readers Awards

From: Todd Mason (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Mar 2010

    Toni Kelner is kind enough to note on ShortMystery:

    I don't think these have been mentioned here, so I thought I'd list--and congratulate--the winners of this year's ELLERY QUEEN Readers Awards:

    First place: Mike Herron's "Dolphin Junction" tied with Doug Allyn's "An Early Christmas"

    Second place: Clark Howard's "White Wolves"

    Third place: Dave Zeltserman's "Julius Katz"

    Fourth place: Doug Allyn's "Famous Last Words"

    Fifth place: Doug Allyn's "The Valhall Verdict"

    Sixth place: Jack Fredrickson's "For the Jingle"

    Seventh place: Janvillem van de Wetering's "The Bleeding Chair"

    Eighth place: Lee Goldberg's "The Case of the Piss-Poor Gold"

    Ninth place: Lou Manfredo's "Central Islin, USA"

    Tenth place: Brian Muir's "Dummy"

    --perhaps not an award that bumps up anyone's advance, but congratulations Dave (I think you might be the only listmember, unless Lee Goldberg is as well...if so, to you both, and to them all).

    Todd Mason