Re: RARA-AVIS: Parker's Procedurals, Westerns, and Their Film Adaptations

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Mar 2010

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jeter <michael.damian.jeter@...> wrote:

    > For myself, the owner announced he wanted to devote February to
    > Parker, I wrote a remembrance of Dr. Parker the night he died, and
    > withing a half hour of my writing, people were taking shots at him.

    Hey, all the administrators can do is declare a special month... what people say is beyond anyone's control! If there were more negative than positive opinions (I didn't keep count), that is what the people said, no more than that. For all I know, there may be a huge silent majority who thinks Parker was great.

    Best,

    mrt