RARA-AVIS: Bukowski

From: con@conlehane.com
Date: 28 Jan 2010

    RE:

    Some of you might be interested in this blog post by Jory Sherman. Sherman's writing a memoir, and he's starting by writing about his friendship with Charles Bukowski. This post doesn't tell a lot, but I know I want to read the book when it's published. http://tinyurl.com/ycwcdm5

    Bill Crider

    Thanks, Bill. The memoir sounds great. I certainly want to read it.

    Con Lehane