RE: frank mcauliffe Re: RARA-AVIS: Franklin Sander's Whip Hand on eBay

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 20 Jan 2010

    I found the first two volumes in Ballantine's "Commissions of Augustus Mandrell" series relatively easily several years ago, but it took me some time to find the third. However, I did find them all at half-cover in used bookstores. In the interim, I also found a first printing (tight copy, with a slight ding at the corner of the back cover) of "An Original Mystery" Of All the Bloody Cheek with a nice semi-nude painting for the cover and the tagline: If you liked "Dr. Strngelove", you'll love this thriller" Mark