RARA-AVIS: Re: They won't have Parker to kick around anymore...

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Jan 2010

    I loved Parker's early Spenser books (haven't read the later ones, so I can't comment on those). Parker was a great writer, no question. Spenser and Hawk are wonderful characters (something I, unfortunately, can't say for Spenser's love interest, Susan).

    Debbi

    Debbi Mack IDENTITY CRISIS Published by Lulu http://www.lulu.com/content/3923913 Available as an e-book on Amazon, Scribd and Smashwords http://www.debbimack.com http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/