frank mcauliffe Re: RARA-AVIS: Franklin Sander's Whip Hand on eBay

From: sonny bupkis (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Jan 2010

    thanks for mentioning 'all the bloody cheek' as i'd never even heard of it. looks like point blank republished it but not the books that followed it.

    From: Nathan Cain <IndieCrime@gmail.com> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Franklin Sander's Whip Hand on eBay To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 7:23 AM

    Yeah, but there are still good deals to be found. I got a very fine copy of a first edition of Of All The Bloody Cheek this weekend for three bucks at my local used bookstore.

    On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM, jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com