Re: RARA-AVIS: Franklin Sander's Whip Hand on eBay

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 14 Jan 2010

    > For instance, did this seller know enough to list the Willeford connection?

    I don't think he knew. There's no mention of it in the listing. He certainly wouldn't have started the bidding at 75 cents if he had known. I remember mentioning on the list a woman who started bidding at $1 for Black Wings. Somebody must have tipped her off and she pulled it and relisted it with a starting bid of $100, if I remember correctly.

    This is one of those items I've been searching for at a reasonable price on eBay since 1997.

    Jeff