RARA-AVIS: THE CHILL

From: crimeflix (jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 12 Jan 2010

    Hey, since today is the official pub date for my first graphic novel THE CHILL, I'm blogging on the DC Comics/Vertigo Crime blog about the top 6 Irish bars in Manhattan where Martin Cleary (one of the main characters in THE CHILL) would drink. A few days ago I blogged for the same site on the 6 crime novels that have influenced me the most (I don't think there should be any surprises on this list :) ) Cheers, Jason www.jasonstarr.com

    http://vertigo.blog.dccomics.com/2010/01/07/crime-novels-that-influenced-jason-starr/

    http://vertigo.blog.dccomics.com/2010/01/12/top-6-irish-bars-in-manhattan-where-martin-cleary-from-the-chill-would-drink/