RARA-AVIS: We wish you a Rara-Avis, We wish you a Rara-Avis...

From: DCG (damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Dec 2009

    Best Wishes to you an' yourn this Holiday....

    (I made one of my greeting cards, but of course, Yahoo blocks those to prevent SPAMmers ---- however, if anyone would like a DIY print-an-fold card from yours truly, please gimme a buzz today....I'll ck my Inbox before bedtime tonite, an' zap it off to you in time for Xmas morning!)

    "Merry, Merry!!"