Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: possibly the biggest publishing story of the year

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 18 Dec 2009

    I'm with Joy. The big publishers have given me the joys of James Patterson, who's novels have all the style and punch of Victor Appleton and Dick and Jane, to say nothing of the very insulting work of Dan Brown. So it's not like I don't already have to winnow through a lot of dreck that, in a better world, would be unpublishable. The publishers have always been very unreliable gatekeepers.

    James