RE: RARA-AVIS: has this been doen before?

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 12 Dec 2009

    Just off the top of my head, Dave, there are a number of small-press horror authors who are primarily, if not exclusively, using zombies or post-apocalyptic fiction as the central theme of their novels (but using different casts of characters). Both are hot now, apparently, and they're following the market. I suspect there are a number of authors also focusing on vampiric themes since that theme also has a distinct popularity right now.

    They may not have the same tightly-focused niche theme as your man-out-of-prison novels, but it's the one that leapt to my mind.

    Congrats on the WP mention -- that's terrific (and well deserved)!

    Ron C.