Re: RARA-AVIS: You Can't Judge a Daughter By Looking at the Mother...

From: WALKER MARTIN (wamartin2@verizon.net)
Date: 03 Dec 2009

    --- On Thu, 12/3/09, Don Lee <donthepoet420@gmail.com> wrote:

    Yeah, I heard A. C. Doyle was the real deal. His hero is a coke addict, right? And is assisted by an ex-combat vet from Afghanistan? What a concept! :-)

    ------------Maybe we should read this book and pick up some pointers and trends about Afghanistan. Not only were the Russians kicked out of the countrywith big losses but the British also were soundly defeated in the 1800's when they were a big world power.  Could we be next?
               Nah, it couldn't happen here.   Where the Russians and British met defeat, we are sure to be a winner. Right?