RARA-AVIS: Re: Possible padding in Pariah

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 25 Nov 2009

    Juri, yeah food at times does play a role in Pariah, but it's used to define character, place, and at times, create conflict and tension. I look at padding as writing that can be removed without weakening the story, and in this case, any of these scenes of food get removed, it would weaken the story. At least that's my take.

    --Dave