RARA-AVIS: Re: kindle query

From: K. Elisabeth Johnson (prosperena@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Nov 2009

    Are the Kindle, Sony e-Reader, etc. "a guy thing"?

    Anybody know a woman who has one, wants one, likes using it? Even a young woman or teenager?

    I ask because I'm middle-aged and can't imagine ever loving one no matter how indistinguishable their now slightly glowing screens become from the paper in a book. But then the smells in a used/rare bookstore are like aromatherapy for me.

    Kari