RARA-AVIS: Re: Shamus Awards 2009

From: moorich2 (moorich@aol.com)
Date: 20 Oct 2009

    Yes, The James Dean won for 2006 for best PBO. Here is a link to a partial list of Shamus Awards. Partial because it covers the novel categories and lifetime achievement but skips other categories such as short story. Here it is: http://awards.omnimystery.com/mystery-awards-shamus.html

    Richard Moore