Re: Re : RARA-AVIS: Re: John D.

From: Joy Matkowski (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Oct 2009

    I loved the first Shell Scott I read, "tomatoes" and all, but the second was full of calling "communist" at newspapers and colleges, very antiquated and nasty. So the rest of the Shell Scotts are on the bottom of the pile. The nonseries Prather I read was kind of blah. Your endorsement makes me think I should rethink; maybe I just ran into the worst of the lot.
        I won't repeat yet again my dislike of John D. Joy, currently reading Brookmyre