Re: RARA-AVIS: robert lewis/the last llanelli train

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 09 Oct 2009

    I've read the sequel, *Swansea Terminal,* and I found it boring. The main character is an alcoholic, and not a fiction alcoholic either. He drinks and drinks and drinks himself through about 3/4 of the book. By the time he finally tried to get off his wasted ass and do something it was way too late for me to give a shit about him. Unless Last Lanelli Train is significantly different, I would say pass.