RE: RARA-AVIS: books-film-TV

From: Kent Morgan (tkmorgan@shaw.ca)
Date: 08 Oct 2009

    For worse in my opinion. I expect that the majority of long-time members, if they still take the time to read the messages, would agree. I think that's reflected by the fact that many members who used to post interesting comments about books are now conspicuous by their absence. The list now seems to be dominated by a few members, some of whom seem to find it necessary to respond, often several times, to almost every thread. Some of the best discussions have come in months devoted to specific writers. Maybe we need to get back to that and forget about who will be the best actor to portray Travis McGee.

    Kent Morgan nostalgic for the good old days

    From: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto:rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron Clinton Sent: October-08-09 12:57 PM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: books-film-TV

    This list used to be strictly restricted to books, but for better or worse, it's been expanded in recent years to include other media.

    Ron C.