RARA-AVIS: Re: Man in Love with Murdered Woman? Need Examples

From: jasonpaulmiller33 (jpaulmiller@gmail.com)
Date: 02 Oct 2009

    The first thing that I thought of was the film, 'Cemetery Man'. Its the 90's zombie-noir film starring Rupert Everett.

    I'm not what you would call a Roger Ebert-slash-Joe Bob Briggs-slash-stars kind of guy, so I'll save the summary for the anonymous reviewers at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dellamorte_Dellamore

    Safe to say though that this film fits your theme very well and it's on DVD.

    Good Luck, Jason M